Week 31 - Fulfillment Update: Please read carefully!
I hope that you had a nice weekend 😊 Since the production of P'achakuna will be finished this week, it is now the perfect time to talk about fulfillment. This update is a “must-read” for all our backers, so please read it carefully. (That's also a reason why I will send all backers a Kickstarter Personal Message, because otherwise many will miss this update)
Let us first have a look at the different shipping regions. You do not have to read the texts of other shipping regions, just read the text/instructions of your shipping region and the general instructions below!
- Responsible Fulfillment Center: Quartermaster Logistics
- Bulk shipping: It will take 4 weeks (around Mid-August) until the pallets have arrived at the fulfillment center.
- Individual Shipping: Will start asap after the palettes have arrived.
- Canada: Canadian packages will be sent on a pallet to Canada before they are sent individually > custom is paid by us (as promised). Canadian backers should receive P'achakuna in early September.
(2) Australia/New Zealand:
- Responsible Fulfillment Center: Aetherworks
- Bulk Shipping: It will take 6 weeks (around end of August) until the pallet has arrived at the fulfillment center.
- Individual Shipping: Will start asap after the pallet has arrived. (September)
(3) Asia I / Asia II
- Responsible Fulfillment Center: VFI Asia
- Bulk Shipping: It will take 4-6 weeks (around Mid-August to end of August) until the pallet has arrived at the fulfillment center.
- Individual Shipping: Will start asap after the pallet has arrived. China, Hong Kong and Macau will receive their packages directly from the fulfillment center. For all other countries, the packages are first brought to local hubs and then sent to you (so that you do not have to pay VAT/customs). Backers from these countries will received their packages until the end of September.
If you belong to one of these three regions (1,2,3) you will receive an email with your tracking number once your package has been shipped (and before that, you will also receive an email to verify your address > Please check your emails regularly!). This email will also state who you can contact if there is a problem with your package. This means that first you should contact the fulfillment center in case of a problem with your package. If nobody there answers you or if you do not feel taken seriously, you can of course contact us at any time! (We will always take time for you) If you contact us, it helps us a lot if you describe your problem in detail and give us all important information (e.g. tracking number, name, address...).
(4) Europe without Switzerland:
- Responsible Fulfillment Center: Ludopackt
- No bulk shipping, individual shipping will start mid next week directly from Germany (will take 1-2 weeks until every package will have been sent). The closer you live to Germany the faster you will receive your package.
- If you belong to region (4) I am your contact person, not the fulfillment center! In case of a problem always contact me ([email protected]). Two things are important:
- (I) You will not receive a verification email from the fulfillment center to verify your address. If you have moved since you provided your address to me, now is the last moment to provide me your new address (with an email to [email protected]). If you will move in the next 4-6 weeks, then please provide me a safe address e.g. of a friend, family member etc. Please do not forget this, otherwise high return costs will result, and we will not be the ones paying for them.
- (II) Please check your emails regularly next week and the week after. Because you will receive your tracking number! This is decisive for a smooth delivery.
(5) Switzerland and ROW:
- Responsible Fulfillment Center: We fulfill your pledge 😊
- Bulk Shipping: We should receive the pallets in the third or fourth week of July and then fulfillment will start asap.
- If you belong to region (5) I am your contact person! In case of a problem always contact me ([email protected]). Three things are important:
- (I) If you have moved since you provided your address to me, now is the last moment to provide me your new address (with an email to [email protected]). If you will move in the next 4 weeks, then please provide me a safe address e.g. of a friend, family member etc. Thanks! Please do not forget this, otherwise high return costs will result, and we will not be the ones paying for them.
- (II) To all Swiss backers, you will not receive a tracking number. We all know that the Swiss Post is reliable :)
- (III) All other backers in this region (ROW), I will contact every single one of you by email before sending your package to guarantee a smooth delivery.
In the following I would like to tell you, what you can do to make the upcoming fulfillment process smooth for both you and me:
1. How to contact us in case of a problem: If you have a problem (that your fulfillment center couldn't solve for you), please send us an email to [email protected] or a Kickstarter personal message. Please do not write a comment, because the comment section is like our window and we do not want other backers to get insecure even if the problem is easy to solve. Additionally, the problem solution will always be performed by mail anyway, because you cannot give me your personal data (tracking number, address, real name...) in the comment section. As soon as you have sent us an email or message, we will give you an answer within a maximum of 24h. Normally we are even much faster in replying. If we should not answer you within these 24h hours (which will not happen), then please write a comment like "Hello Marc, I have sent you an email, have you seen it?", because an email can also get lost or land in the SPAM, but we always see a comment. If we do not get in touch with you within 24 hours (after this comment), you are welcome to express your displeasure in the comment section, because that should not and won't happen!
2. What should you do when after receiving the package? Please check the contents immediately and inform us within a maximum of 7 days if there is a problem e.g. the game box is damaged, a component is damaged or a component is missing. Some of you will certainly have such a problem because no process is perfect. Ludofact has a remarkably high accuracy, but of the thousands of copies we ordered, 2-3 will surely be faulty. In addition, there is always the possibility of damage during shipping. If you want to report a problem to us, a detailed description including photos is a must. We will do everything in our power to ensure that all backers are satisfied in the end. But please do not report every tiny scratch that you would e.g. accept in your local board game shop 😊
3. We would really like to see more than just problems reported to us ;) Write us a comment (on KS/Social media) or email, when you have successfully received the package, when you have finished your first "match/game" of P'achakuna etc. We have invested much time in this project. Positive feedback would mean a lot to us!
4. Of course we would also be incredibly happy about your feedback regarding fulfillment and product quality! This would be helpful so that we know which companies we should continue to work with in the future.
As I said, I can simply promise you that we will always take your problems/questions seriously and will always answer you within 24 hours. So, if you write to us, please do not be "toxic"! Mistakes can and will happen, but we will find a solution for everyone, because every single backer is equally important to us!
What is also important, due to Covid there can be huge changes every week i.e. I hope that my announced times can be kept, but I cannot promise it. We will do our best, but many factors are out of our hands. As always, we will inform transparently and on time, so you always know what is going on or not going on ;)
Thanks for reading this update and for following the instructions.
Have a great week!
With best regards,
Marc & Samuel
PS: Our fifth Kickstarter campaign "Endangered Species – The World Map" is still live on Kickstarter for more than 2 weeks :) every support is highly appreciated. Here you can find the LINK to this amazing project.