Week 21 - Ready for Christmas? 😊
21. December 2020
How are you? 😊 Are you ready for Christmas? It has been two weeks already, unbelievable how time flies. There is not much more to report, we are just about to finish this campaign 100% and completely on time despite the pandemic (we promised January 2021).
Now let us get to what you are most interested in, the fulfillment. There is news :)
- EU/CH: The fulfillment is 100% completed.
- ROW: The packages are shipped; the backers have their tracking numbers.
- AU/NZ/Hong Kong: All backers should have a tracking number 😊 many have already received their package. If you do not have a tracking number, please contact me.
- PH/TH: The packages are on their way to your local hub. You will receive the tracking number as soon as your package was shipped within your country.
- USA: All backers should have a tracking number 😊 many have already received their package. If you do not have a tracking number, please contact me.
- Canada: QML shipped the packages to Canada at the beginning of last week. Once they are inside Canada and shipped, you will receive a tracking number. Have you received it yet? (thanks to this approach you do not have to pay custom/GST, because we pay it for you)
Because Christmas is coming soon, I want to tell you about a North Pole resident 😉 we do not have a polar bear in any of our puzzles, but they are fascinating animals. They are absolute specialists when it comes to life in ice, snow, and water. It's just awesome how evolution always finds a way.
From the 24th of December Samuel and I have two weeks of vacation :D and this is the first time in years. But we will continue to check our mails/personal messages/comments regularly and if there is something really important, we will reply to it. The answer may just take a bit longer, normally we answer within hours. I will publish the last update of this campaign on January 11th and then I will draw a conclusion and take a look into the future :) Enjoy your holidays and have a great start in the new year, this year was a bit special xD
With best regards,
Marc & Samuel